|Certificate:||SGS||Grade Industrail Grade:||First Grade|
pvc lead stabilizer,
pvc compounding additives
Yellow liquid used for rigid PVC films, non-toxic stabilizer, phenol-free
There are many varieties of shapes calcium zinc composite stabilizer appearance, such as powder and liquid. Calcium based stabilizer in liquid form is usually used for toys/gloves/cling films/colored films. We can offer you a liquid calcium-based stabilizer and powder CA ZN composite stabilizer, when you choose, please attention to the risk, to choose a suitable solvent. LCZ-380C is one type of PVC calcium-based heat stabilizer for PVC toys, gloves production. Its main contents are calcium and zinc. So it’s totally non-toxic.
Technical Data Sheet
|Zinc Content||%wt||--||1 – 2|
|Calcium Content||%wt||--||1 – 2|
|Moisture Content||%wt||ASTM E1064-92||≤0.5|
1. It is a kind of efficient non-toxic calcium zinc compound stabilizer without lead and cadmium heavy metals that can fully meet the hygienic standards of PVC environmental products.
2. It is made from organic acid salt as the main raw material, supplemented by various efficient function additives, finished by special process distribution. Thus it owns perfect combination property.
3. It has excellent thermal stability and lubricity, strong adaptability, and a wide processing range.
4. It has various efficient auxiliary stabilizing agents, owning good initial coloration and color stability.
5. Its combination property can match with imported products, fully replacing the same kind of products
Suitable for PVC toys and gloves.
190kg/steel drum and 2-3phr
Q: Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 10-15 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T or Irrevocable L/C.
Q: What documents you provide?
A: Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA, If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
Contact Person: Jim