Description of powder calcium and zinc stabilizer
Calcium and zinc stabilizers are mainly synthesized through a special compound process with calcium salts, zinc salts, lubricants, antioxidants, etc. as the main components, and the appearance is mainly white powder, flake, and paste. Among them, there are more powders, but the thermal stability is not as good as to lead salt. It has a certain degree of lubricity, poor transparency, and easy to bloom. In order to improve its stability and transparency, polyols and other antioxidants are usually added to improve performance. In PVC resin products, it has good processing properties, and its thermal stability is equivalent to lead salt stabilizers, which is a good non-toxic and stable Agent. Metal oxide>16%, heating loss <3%. The powder calcium-zinc composite stabilizer has good stability and is an ideal choice for PVC non-toxic products. It has low dosage, versatility, good heat resistance, light taste, very practical, and also very safe and environmentally friendly, and does not contain toxic high-quality products with ingredients, no impurities, and good transparency.
Features of powder calcium-zinc composite stabilizer
1. Long-term static and dynamic thermal stability;
2. It can reduce the extrusion torque, increase the melting speed and melt strength;
3. Excellent anti-oxidation, anti-aging, and weather resistance;
4. Good electrical insulation, resistance to ozone, water, and oil, etc.;
5. Good processing performance, not easy to precipitate and bloom;
6. It is not easy to absorb moisture, gives the product surface brightness, environmental protection, and non-toxic;
7. Good compatibility and dispersion with PVC.
Application of powder calcium and zinc stabilizer
Powdered calcium-zinc heat stabilizer can be used in all rigid PVC products, such as pipes, profiles, pipe fittings, corrugated tiles, foamed sheets, edge bands, wires, and cables, etc.
Contact Person: Mr. Jim